Add a line for transfert of huurherkwalificatie to wages

In the template “huur gebouwen” it is possible to opt for “herkwalificatie”. This way the amount of the excess rent is calculated. This amount is considered as a wage. The way we take care of this in our books is to actually transfert this calculated amount from the general account “611120 Rent” to a general wage account “618120 huurherkwalificatie”. What code should I add to the template “huur gebouwen” in order to have an extra line in which I can add the negative amount that is transfert to the account 618120.
example : rent on yearly base is 12.000. The excess rent is calculated for 4.200. This amount is transferred to the wage account 618120.
So I would like to be able to add an extra line to this template that says : Transferred to account 618120 : and then the amount of 4.200 which then is taken into account for the verification of the account 611120.

Hello @luk,

In order to help you, I am going to need the part of the code you want us to change. We want the community to become a place where the users can interact and learn some new things by reading each other posts and questions.

I can check the code for you but that way, it will not be visible to the next person who is going to read this post. You can also read this post. You will find it pretty handy.

Regards,
Michail

This is basic template “huur gebouwen”

{% t= "REVALORISATIE COEFFICIENTEN" fr:"REVOLARISATION COEFFICIENTS" en:"REVOLARISATION COEFFICIENT" %}
{% t= "Ligging" fr:"Lieu" en:"Location" %}
{% t= "Periode" fr:"Période" en:"Period" %}
{% t= "Verhuurder" fr:"Propriétaire" en:"Renter" %}
{% t= "KI" fr:"RC" en:"CR" %}
{% t= "Beroeps%" fr:"professionel %" en:"professional %" %}
{% t= "BeroepsKI" fr:"RC professionel" en:"professional CR" %}
{% t= "Eigendoms% verhuurder" fr:"% participation loueur" en:"% participation renter" %}
{% t= "niet geïndexeerd" fr:"pas indexé" en:"not indexed" %}
{% t= "Betaalde huur" fr:"Loyer payé" en:"Paid rent" %}
{% t= "Normale huur" fr:"Loyer normal" en:"normal rent" %}
{% t= "Te herkwalificeren" fr:"À requalifier" en:"for requalification" %}
{% t= "herkwalificatie" fr:"Requalification" en:"requalification" %}
{% t= "Grens huurherkwalificatie" fr:"Limite réqualification du loyer" en:"Limit of requalification of the rent" %}
{% t= "verhuurder" fr:"propriétaire" en:"renter" %}
{% t= "adres verhuurder" fr:"adresse propriétaire" en:"address renter" %}
{% t= "herkwalificatie" fr:"requalification" en:"requalification" %}
{% t= "ligging" fr:"lieu" en:"location" %}
{% t= "start datum" fr:"date début" en:"start date" %}
{% t= "eind datum" fr:"date fin" en:"end date" %}
{% t= "KI" fr:"RC" en:"CR" %}
{% t= "beroeps" fr:"professionel" en:"professional" %}
{% t= "eigendoms" fr:"participation" en:"property" %}
{% t= "value" fr:"valeur" en:"value" %}

{% comment %}{% t "REVALORISATIE COEFFICIENTEN" %}{% endcomment %}
{% assign rev_2016 = 4.31 %}
{% assign rev_2015 = 4.23 %}
{% assign rev_2014 = 4.23 %}
{% assign rev_2013 = 4.19 %}
{% assign rev_2012 = 4.10 %}
{% assign rev_2011 = 3.97 %}
{% assign rev_2010 = 3.87 %}

{% fori detail in current_account.details %}{% assign $1 = 0 %}{% assign $2 = 0 %}

|------20%------|-----------65%-----------|------15%--------:+
| **{% t "Verhuurder" %}** | **{% input detail.custom.verhuurder %}**
|            | {% input detail.custom.adres_verhuurder %}
|            | {% input detail.custom.bijlage as:file %}{% ic %}
|            | {% input detail.custom.herkwalificatie as:boolean %} {% t "herkwalificatie" %}{% endic %}
|
| {% t "Ligging" %}    |  {% input detail.custom.ligging %}
|
| {% t "Periode" %}    |  {% input detail.custom.start_datum as:date %} {% ifi detail.custom.eind_datum != blank %}- {% input detail.custom.eind_datum as:date %}{% endifi %}
|{% if detail.custom.herkwalificatie == 'true' %}
| {% t "KI" %}         |  {% input detail.custom.KI as:currency %} ({% t "niet geïndexeerd" %})
| {% t "Beroeps%" %}   |  {% input detail.custom.beroeps as:percentage %}
| {% t "Eigendoms% verhuurder" %}   |  {% input detail.custom.eigendoms as:percentage %}{% assign beroeps_ki = detail.custom.eigendoms*detail.custom.beroeps*detail.custom.KI %}
| {% t "BeroepsKI" %}  |  {{ beroeps_ki | currency }} ({% t "niet geïndexeerd" %}) 
|{% for year in period.calendar_years %}{% assign start_date = MAX(year.start_date;detail.custom.start_datum) %}{% if detail.custom.eind_datum != blank %}{% assign end_date = MIN(year.end_date;detail.custom.eind_datum) %}{% else %}{% assign end_date = year.end_date %}{% endif %}{% assign amount_of_days = end_date+1-start_date %}{% if amount_of_days > 0 %}{% capture revalorisatie_key %}rev_{{ year.end_date | date:'%Y' }}{% endcapture %}
|{% t "Grens huurherkwalificatie" %} {{ year.end_date | date:'%Y' }} | = {{ beroeps_ki | currency }} x 5/3 x {{ [revalorisatie_key] | currency }} x {{ amount_of_days | integer }}/{{ year.amount_of_days_in_full_year | integer}}|{%=$1+ beroeps_ki*5/3*[revalorisatie_key]*amount_of_days/year.amount_of_days_in_full_year | round | currency %}{% endif %}{% endfor %}
|               | |**{{ $1 | currency }}**
|{% endif %}
| {% t "Betaalde huur" %} |{% input detail.custom.title placeholder:'extra info' %} |{% input detail.custom.value as:currency %}{% if detail.custom.herkwalificatie == 'true' %}
|
|     *{% t "Te herkwalificeren" %}* | |*{{ MAX(0;detail.custom.value-$1) | currency }}*    {% endif %}
|

{% endfori %}

Now I want the possibility to add an extra line to insert the amount that has been transferred to another account. For the calculation of the excess rent, you need to fill out the total rent that is charged, otherwise the calculation of the excess rent is incorrect. So for now it is impossible to show the amount of excess rent that is transferred to another account. That is why I need to have an extra line at the bottom, so I can add a comment and amount (the amount transfert to the wages).
I don’t have any code added for this yet as I am not familiar with programming.

Hello @luk,

If this is something that is missing from our standard templates, then you don’t have to fix that but we do.

That is not the point of the community, where presumed short comings of our templates would be posted. But, let me check it first with our tech accountant who can look more into detail about this.

I’ll close this for now; we’ll contact you through our chat.

Sorry for the delay.