Case: Configuration ranges rejected charges (verworpen uitgaven)

In the silverfin template rejected charges, it is possible to add account ranges by using the hashtag (#).

It is however possible to add default account ranges to the template by using the configuration screen.

Copy pasting following code in the configuration screen enable the possibility to set default ranges:

{% assign range_categorie = "6,7" %}

Remplace range_categorie by one of the following variables:

• range_niet_aftrekbare_belastingen
  • range_gewestelijke_bel
  • range_geldboeten
  • range_niet_aftrekbare_pensioen
  • range_vaa_autokosten
  • range_tankkaart
  • range_niet_aftrekbare_receptiekosten
  • range_niet_aftrekbare_restaurantkosten
  • range_niet_specifieke_beroepskledij
  • range_overdreven_intresten
  • range_intresten_bepaalde_leningen
  • range_abonormale_voordelen
  • range_sociale_voordelen
  • range_voordelen_cheques
  • range_liberaliteiten
  • range_minderwaarden_aandelen
  • range_terugneming_vroegere_vrijstellingen
  • range_werknemersparticipatie
  • range_ontbrekende_coupon
  • range_tax_shelter
  • range_gewestelijke_premies
  • range_niet_aftrekbare_betalingen_staten
  • range_andere

Setting multiple variables is possible as well as setting any account range you want.

1 Like

HI, Is it possible to define the (verworpen uitgaven personenwagen) in this template?
And that hey will be put in the according “verworpen uitgaven percentage”?
Then we get this result. (You already programmed it with us so can you put it in the template)?
Then we can always use the standard template.

Hi @VDVLiesbet,

It depends on the template and how the different sections are defined. Do you mind posting the relevant code of the template?

Or do you want to use our standard Silverfin-template and use the extra configuration to adapt it to your chart accounts? Because that is what this case is for… So I suggest to do that, and tell us where exactly you are stuck?

Hi Sven

I want to use the standard Silverfin Template, There is nog a Rplace range categorie for the % (verworpen uitgaven) from the cars.
Is it possible to implement this and sort this per %?

That’s a little bit more than what this case is about, but we’ll look into it @VDVLiesbet.

I expect @SamVanEenoo to give more feedback on this matter later on :slightly_smiling_face:

Dag @VDVLiesbet

We zullen dit in de loop van volgende week proberen te implementeren.
Ik hou je op de hoogte.

Mvg Sam

@SamVanEenoo
Dag Sam, eventueel een update?
mvg
Liesbet

Dag Liesbet

We zijn er volop mee bezig maar het duurt iets langer dan gedacht omdat we ook rekening moeten houden met de implementatie van de nieuwe tax module die binnenkort gelanceerd wordt.

De update van de nieuwe template zal zowel de wijzigingen voor de nieuwe tax module als de mogelijkheid tot configuratie bevatten.

Jammer genoeg zal je dus nog iets langer geduld moeten hebben (hiervoor onze excuses) maar het komt er heel binnenkort aan.

Met vriendelijke groeten
Sam

@SamVanEenoo

Hi Sam

I’m checking in to have an update?

Hi Liesbet

The code is ready but still has to be tested. I assume it will be launched fairly soon. The specific date will depend on how well the testing will go.

Kind regards
Sam