Template Verklarende bijlage bij de belaste reserves

In the template we are using the command:{% assign previous_year_end = period.minus_1y.year_end %}

For a file with one year, we receive the following error: Liquid error: next_year only supports period end dates.

Can you say me wat the problem is?

Thanks,

Sylvie

Hello,

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Sylvie

Hello @svalais,

When I try this for a file with one year it does not give an error. So the problem will not be caused by the command alone.

Could you please indicate in which part of the code/output the error is shown? (If possible by providing us with a screenshot of the output)

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Mathias

Hello,

This is the code:

"{% assign $25 = period.reconciliations.historiek_kapitaal.results.belaste_totaal %}
{% assign $26 = period.reconciliations.historiek_uitgifte.results.belaste_totaal %}

{% assign previous_year_end = period.minus_1y.year_end %}

{% ic %}Release 2017-18{% endic %}

| {% ic %}| {% t “Controle boekhouding (PY)” %} {% endic %}| {% t “Fiscale reserves einde vorig boekjaar” %} | {% t “Wijzigingen controleur” %} | {% t “Fiscale reserves begin boekjaar” %} | {% t “Bewegingen boekjaar” %} | {% t “Beslissing JV verwerking resultaat” %} | {% t “Fiscale reserves einde boekjaar” %} | {% ic %} {% t “Controle boekhouding (CY)” %}{% endic %}
|----20%-------+{% ic %}|--------------10%------------------------:{% endic %}|----------------10%-------------------:|--------10%------------:|---------------10%--------------:|----10%-------------:|----10%--------------------------------:|–10%--------------:{% ic %}|-------10%-------------------{% endic %}:+
| {% ic %}|{% endic %} | 2 | 3 | 4 = 2 + 3 | 5 | 6 | 7 = 4 + 5 + 6 {% ic %}| {% endic %} |"

How can I attach a screenshot in the community?

Thanks,

Sylvie

@svalais,

I can’t seem to reproduce the error.
Above code is the whole code?

If you post something, there should be an option to uploade an image (as other users have done this before). Don’t you see that option?

Hallo,

No this not the whole code. Only the part you can see the error from the print screen in attachement.

Thanks,

Sylvie

Hello,

When can I receive a answer?

Thanks,

Sylvie

Hello @svalais,

I can’t reproduce it, so I think it’s better that you contact me through our live-chat and tell me where this exactly happens.

I will look into this.

Hello,

You can see it in us DEV environment in the dossier 'T Koersplein with number 100000.

Thanks,

Sylvie

Well @svalais,

This sure is bugging me. First, I thought it had something to do with previous year not existing. But I couldn’t reproduce the problem, even in mine Silverfin and added a test-file to reproduce it.

I need to look at it with @Tim I’m afraid…

Why do you use period.minus_1y.year_end and not just period.minus_1y ? Probably because you just want the amounts of certain account at the end of previous book year, I suppose?

Hello,

Yes I only need the amounts of certain account and that is the code I receive from Tim.

Thanks,

Sylvie