Broken year in template

Hi there

In some cases you are working with a broken year. For example: 01/10/2017 - 30/09/2018.

In the template “Overeenstemming bezoldiging” we can fill in the remuneration for periods 1/1/17 - 30/9/17, 1/10/17 - 31/12/17 and 1/1/18 - 30/9/18, thanks to tis code:

{% capture year_columns_seperator %}{% for year in period.calendar_years %}{% if forloop.first and first_date_broken %}{% if previous_period.exists and not_first_year %}|{% endif %}{% endif %}|{% endfor %}{% endcapture %}
{% capture def_columns %}|-------|-15%–|{% for year in period.calendar_years %}{% if forloop.first and first_date_broken %}{% if previous_period.exists and not_first_year %}–15%—:|{% endif %}{% endif %}—15%----:|{% endfor %}—15%–:+{% endcapture %}
{% stripnewlines %}
{% newline %}
|
|
{% for year in period.calendar_years %}
{% if forloop.first and first_date_broken %}
{% if previous_period.exists and not_first_year %}
| 01/01/{{ year.start_date | date:‘%Y’ }}
{{ year.start_date-1 | date:‘%d/%m/%Y’ }}
{% endif %}
{% endif %}
| {{ year.start_date | date:‘%d/%m/%Y’ }}
{{ year.end_date | date:‘%d/%m/%Y’ }}
{% endfor %}
| {% t “Totaal boekjaar” %}
{% newline %}
{{ def_columns }}
{% newline %}

To check with “281.20”, I would like to add period “1/10/18-31/12/2018” in the template.

Who can help me?

Tanks in advance!

Hi @davyvdb

We are wondering why you would want this feature since the period you are describing will be available if you go to the following period in silverfin?

Kind regards
Sam

If I can change the template, we can verify the salary for the fiscal year 2017 and 2018 on just 1 template in stead of checking the other one.

1 Like

I agree, for financial years equal to calendar years there is no problem, then it’s easy to check everything. But for ‘broken’ financial years you encounter this problem…

The solution for these cases in my opinion is to change the period to 31/12/18 and then go to “Overeenstemming bezoldiging”, then it will be possible to check calendar year 2018.

However, I think that it would be useful that in period 30/09/2018 (for financial year 1/10/17 30/09/18) it is possible to check calendar years 2017 - 2018 for fiche 281.20 match with the data synced in Silverfin.