Multiple account selections in a row

I want to make a specific list of costs that I can select for row by row (see code below).

I have written some code to make the list. This is the basis for adding extra info (extra columns).

Yet, I notice that, when I have e.g. 4 lines filled in (using the # sign) and I then delete one of the rows (also by using the # sign and then the sign of the garbage bin), I keep having an empty row in my table…

In other words, if I first fill up the table with 10 rows and I would delete 9 of these, I would still keep a table with 10 rows…

How to solve this?

|:------
|Onkostenpost
|{% fori onkost in company.custom.permanent_onkost %}

{% input onkost.account as:account_collection.include_zeros range:6 accounts_var:onkosten %}{% for account in onkosten %} {% linkto account %}{{account.number}}{% endlinkto %} {% linkto account %}{{account.name}}{% endlinkto %}
{% endfor %}{% endfori %}

I try to put in the code again, because I see it was not well transferred.

|:------
|Onkostenpost
|{% fori onkost in company.custom.permanent_onkost %}

{% input onkost.account as:account_collection.include_zeros range:6 accounts_var:onkosten %}{% for account in onkosten %} {% linkto account %}{{account.number}}{% endlinkto %} {% linkto account %}{{account.name}}{% endlinkto %}{% endfor %}{% endfori %}

Hi @Warde,

Based on the provided code, it is indeed not possible to delete the rows.

However, may I kindly ask you what the purpose of this template would be? Maybe we can provide you with a solution when we understand the background and bigger picture for the use of this code.

Kind regards,
Robin

Thanks Robin,

I wanted to provide a table for the selection of cost accounts that then can be further detailed in respect to their private/professional character.

I think I’ll have to build up the table in another way.

Ward