Surety table reconciliation

Hello,

I want to make two tables as shown in the picture below.

In the first table, one could choose the accounts with a hashtag and the number of the contract and the guarantee would be taken over (from the template “Emprunt (42)”.

In the second table, text can be added to each line.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Hi Thanas,

Thanks for your question.

I have laid out a rough structure to help you get started with your template (see below).

To take data from another template a result will need to be created in that template which can be done with the result tag (https://developer.silverfin.com/docs/result) and the data can then be accessed through a drop eg period.reconciliation.[template handle here].results.[variable name]

Hope this helps you get started with your template.
Let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards

Tom W

{% comment %}Header{% endcomment %}
**Garanties des crédits en cours**

{% comment %}First table{% endcomment %}
{% stripnewlines %}
|Account
|No du contrat
|Garanties hypothécaires, financiéres et autres
{% newline %}
|:---10%---:
|---15%---
|---75%---+
{% newline %}

{% fori item in custom.commitments %}
|{% input item.account as:account_collection %}
|{% input item.number as:integer placeholder:"No du contrat" %}
|{% input item.garanties placeholder:"Garanties hypothécaires, financiéres et autres" %}
{% newline %}
{% endfori %}
{% endstripnewlines %}

{% comment %}Second table{% endcomment %}
{% stripnewlines %}
|Autres garanties & engagements hors bilan
{% newline %}
|---100%---+

{% newline %}
|{% input item.description as:text %}
{% newline %}
{% endfori %}

{% endstripnewlines %}

Hi @Tom_Worthington ,

Thank you for your answer. I would like the hashtag not to be in the table and not visible for export.
and I don’t know to choose an account…

On the link you sent me it is noted: there is no need to make result tags for input-objects, since they are stored in the database. That’s my case, no?

Hi Thanas,

No problem I can help you with those.

In the example code below you can see that I have moved the account selector (#) out of the table.
You can use {% ic %} {% endic %} to surround any content that you don’t want to appear in export.

To customise what accounts appear when you use the account selector we can add the attribute range:“1__9” where 1__9 means that all accounts starting with 1 to 9 are options. This can be customised to for the allowed range of accounts. (https://developer.silverfin.com/docs/input#account_collection)

Yes you are correct that if you have custom variables that are stored in the database they can be accessed and used instead of results. Custom variables can be accessed like: period.reconciliations.[template handle].custom.[variable].[key]

Kind regards

Tom W

{% comment %}Header{% endcomment %}
**Garanties des crédits en cours**

{% ic %}{% input custom.garanties.accounts as:account_collection 
    range:"1__9" %}{% endic %}

{% comment %}First table{% endcomment %}
{% stripnewlines %}
|No du contrat
|Garanties hypothécaires, financiéres et autres
{% newline %}
|---15%---
|---75%---+
{% newline %}

|{% input item.number as:integer placeholder:"No du contrat" %}
|{% input item.garanties placeholder:"Garanties hypothécaires, financiéres et autres" %}
{% newline %}
{% endfori %}
{% endstripnewlines %}

{% comment %}Second table{% endcomment %}
{% stripnewlines %}
|Autres garanties & engagements hors bilan
{% newline %}
|---100%---+

{% newline %}
|{% input item.description as:text %}
{% newline %}
{% endfori %}

{% endstripnewlines %}

Hi @Tom_Worthington,

It’s ok but I can’t get the information I want.

I would like that by selecting the account the information (contract number and guarantees) of model “Loans & Leasings (42)” appear.

I tried but I can’t, can you help me?

Kind regards

Hi @THANAS

Contract numbers and guarantees are not standard information that is available via the Account drop So these will be coming as a Result from another template?

If you can share an example of the template where the data (contract number and guarantees) is currently input I can help further with how to access this data elsewhere.

Kind regards

Tom W

Hi @Tom_Worthington ,

Does that help you?

Kind Regards

Hi @THANAS

Thank you that helps. Could you also provide the link to the file?

For the fields, you want to access in your new template you will need to make a result for them using the Result tag. which will then allow them to be accessed later on.

Once this has been done the results can be accessed by using period.reconciliations.[template handle].results.[name of result] in the template you are developing.

Kind regards

Tom W

hey @Tom_Worthington,

The informations are in template " Loans & Leasings (42) " (Silverfin Template).

where I find de {Template handle} ? For réconciliation OK but for “template of account” I don’t see…

You can’t sent me the right code? The informations are in Silverfin Template.

thank’s,

Kind regards

Hi @THANAS

If you want to access information in an account template you have to take a different approach.
An account template has no handle, so you have to refer to the account where the template is linked to.

For example: period.accounts.420000

From there on you will be able to access the collections in the account template.

The collection can then be accessed like this: period.accounts.420000.custom.lening.contractnummer to get the contract number.

The guarantees are created in a fori loop. So you will have to loop over that collection in order to get the details.
The collection in the account template is called custom.waarborgen the following details: opmerking and pdf_doc