Text disappears on export

Hi,

The templatecode below works fine within Silverfin, but on export the part between the stripnewlines disappears. Removing the stripnewlines/endstripnewlines does not fix the problem.

<font color=“777777”>INLEIDENDE UITEENZETTING</font>

{% stripnewlines %}

{% if period.custom.av.uitgesteld %}

{% if aangepaste_datum == “uitgesteld” %}

De voorzitter leidt de vergadering in en zet de redenen uiteen waarom de jaarvergadering niet op de statutair

bepaalde datum gehouden kon worden. De voorzitter betoogt verder dat:

{% elsif aangepaste_datum == “vervroegd” %}

De voorzitter leidt de vergadering in en zet de redenen uiteen waarom de jaarvergadering werd vervroegd naar heden. De voorzitter betoogt verder dat:

{% endif %}

{% else %}

De voorzitter leidt de vergadering in en betoogt dat:

{% endif %}

{% endstripnewlines %}

I. De vergadering van vandaag volgende agenda heeft :

Hi,

We cannot reproduce your problem. Can you give some more information about your custom template? Is it a text or reconciliation? Can you share more code?

Thanks,

Michiel

Hi Michiel,

All the “if”-clauses also have related “else”-clauses, so in any case, I would expect some output, right? In the online document, this code behaves as expected. But only on export this part disappears.

With friendly regards,
Takis

Hi Takis,

Unfortunately I cannot confirm this since you haven’t posted all code. Can you elaborate please?

Michiel

Hi Michiel,

Yes, I can, unfortunately, I cannot get the forum to show my exact formatted code, so I’m adding a screenshot:

I use indentation in all my code, and in this case it appears Silverfin cannot handle the indentation. Removing the indentation fixed the problem, in the sense that the text now does appear on export to PDF.

Of course, this is not a usable solution as the code is not readable without indentation (especially as I haven’t found any other abstraction methods in the language, such as macro’s template tags, functions, …).

With friendly regards,
Takis

Hey @Panagiotis_Issaris,

We’ve encountered the same issue as well before. This has been asked to our core-team to have a look at and fix.

We’ll keep you informed

@Panagiotis_Issaris,

This is now resolved by an update in the background from us.

Thanks for letting this known!