An Export DATA file

Dear all,

I’m making an export data file, in order to download the interesting data into an XML.

However I receive the error: ERROR 404, something went wrong. as soon as I try to download my data.

Therefore I was wondering if it is possible to use { % if % }{% else %}{% endif %} as well as {% for %} statements in these export files?

Can someone clarify this?

Kind regards,

Glenn

Hello Glenn,

Most of the times you get an error because you missed something. Maybe an {% if %} or a {% for%} that was never closed? Or you missed an {% end comment %} (if you have comments too) or something similar… You can investigate your code further and let me know if you found something. If not, you can paste your code here and I can give it a fast look.

Regards,
Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the advice! I just removed my {% ic %} {% nic %} tags, now it seems to work.

How can I write down comments without using the above tags and without having them in my export file?

Thanks a lot!
KR

Glenn

Hello Glenn,

If you just need comments for yourself which can be viewed only in your code you can do something like that for example:

{% comment %} This is just a fori, in order to input the names. {% end comment %}
{% fori name in custom.name %}
{% input name.naam %}
{% endfori %}

Does this answer to your question?

Regards,
Mike

Dear Mike,

Indeed, that solves my question!

Thanks a lot!

Kr

Glenn

Glad that I helped! If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to post them :smiley: