Background color

Hello,

How can I modify my table below so I get the same lay out result as the picture (black background and white text).

|:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|{% t “Tax return package to be filed” %}

Thanks

Can anyone help me with this?

Anyone? It is quite urgent in the meantime…

Hi Marnix,

You can add a backgroundcolor to a table by adding the color at the end of your title tag, for example:

|:------------------------------+5f5f5f
|{% t "Tax return package to be filed" %}

You enter the rgb code of the background color iso 5f5f5f

(ps make sure you put your question in the templates category, otherwise the people at Silverfin that answer these questions aren’t automatically triggered :slight_smile:

Hi Tim,

We have a simular need to highlight groupings by changing the background color of one cell in a table. I’m currenlty failing to get the color changed from the whole table with the code snippit you mentioned in this topic.

Is the code snippet something you can use in reconciliations? Are there any other prerequisites I have to check before I get it working?

Best Regards

Ruben

Hi @rumoerman

I am sorry to say that it is impossible to give separate cells a specific color.
I don’t think we will forsee this in the near future either.
Correct me if I am mistaken @Tim.

Kind regards
Sam

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your answer. Is it correct that you cannot apply collors on Row / Column / Cell bases?

Are you in the ability to put a certain table in a different backgroundcolor?

Best Regards

Ruben

Hi

You can only apply a background color to an entire table and it will only be shown in export.
Can you explain or give an visual example of what you want to accomplish? We made have an alternative for it, you don’t yet know about.

Kind regards
Sam

Hi Sam,

Its to highlight what is tated in a group we would love to make in our recon.

Best Regards

Ruben Moerman

Hi @rumoerman

Apparently I lost track of this post. My apologies for that.
It’s hard to accomplished this effect.

Maybe you can try this code:

| **Group1** | |
|----|---15%---:|--15%---:#+
| 70000 | 10.00 | 20.00

| **Group2** | |
|-----|--15%---:|--15%---:#+
| 70000 | 10.00 | 20.00

It gives this effect:

Kind regards
Sam