Bijzondere liquidatiereserve

Hi

Is it possible to become a list of all the companies where the checkbox ‘Bijzondere liquidatiereserve’ is ticked? I can’s find the handle.

Can someone please answer if this is possible? Or if there are other ways to find the ‘Bijzondere liquidatiereserve’ for the last 2 years

Hi @sylvia.debaeremaeker

Thank you for your question!

At the moment it is not possible to generate the client segment you’re looking for.
I’ve brought this to the attention of the development team in charge of this template and they will make the necessary adjustments shortly.
We will keep you updated about the progress.

Best ,
Simon

Hi @sylvia.debaeremaeker

The changes have been made to the template.
You should now be able to generate the client segment with below filter input:

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Best regards,
Simon

Hi Simon

Can i add the description and the amount to the report? I’ve tried the following input, but the outcome is blank.

Hi @sylvia.debaeremaeker

Currently the segmentation is based on whether there is any checkbox (for special liquidation reserve) ticked in the template.
Going back to the example from your first post, what would you expect to be the specific output in the report for this company? Would be great if you could let me know so I can analyze if this is possible or what would need to be changed in the template to accommodate this.

Best regards,
Simon

Hi Simon

I would like to know if for the last 2 bookyears special liquidation reserve has been attributed.
And if so, what the amount per bookyear is.

Hi @sylvia.debaeremaeker

Thanks for your response!

This just to make sure:

1. So we would be looking at the year mentioned in the outer left column (of the printscreen in your first post) as the basis for this segmentation? Or the assessment year (AJ)?
  2. What if within one fiscal year, special reserves have been created for multiple assessment years (e.g. 2015 in your printscreen)?

Best regards,
Simon

Hi Simon

1. The year mentioned in the outer left column
  2. That should be exceptionnal, but if we know the total amount for the bookyear, it is OK. Best case, we can also see the description

Hi @sylvia.debaeremaeker

Thanks for your response!
I’ve asked our product experts to evaluate if your suggestions can be implemented to expand our Insights functionality. Once they confirm we can make the necessary adjustments.
We’ll keep you posted about any progress.

Best regards,
Simon

Hi @sylvia.debaeremaeker

I’ve added a few result tags that you can use in the insights query to reach your goal.

You can now also add the following filters:

Which will show applicable companies in this structure:

You can also use the ‘contains’ (bevat) filter on the bookyears to only get the companies that have an exceptional liquidation reserve in that specific bookyear.

I hope this helps you further!

Kind regards
Wouter

Hi Wouter

This works. The report runs, but at about 50% i get the following message:

Hi @sylvia.debaeremaeker

The insights query should now run without any errors.

Kind regards
Wouter

Hi @Wouter_Bruynsteen

Yes, it does. Apparantly it was a problem with 1 client that blocked the report.
Thank you for the help!