Cover letter - begeleidend schrijven bij jaarrapport (NL)

I’am using this template for those details.

I just want that the ‘input detail.custom.title’ automatically is taken over in my letter and that i can add the amounts manually.

{% t= “omschrijving” fr:“titre” en:“title” %}
{% t= “waarde” fr:“valeur” en:“value” %}
{% t= “titel” fr:“titre” en:“title” %}

{% fori detail in current_account.details %}{% if forloop.first %}
|--------------70%------------------------------------------------|------10%------|-------20%--------:+{% endif %}
|{% input detail.custom.title placeholder:‘omschrijving’ %}|{% input detail.custom.doc as:file %}|{% if forloop.last %}{% endif %}{% if current_account.liability_or_income %}{% $0+input detail.custom.value as:n_currency placeholder:‘waarde’ %}{% else %}{% $0+input detail.custom.value as:currency placeholder:‘waarde’ %}{% endif %}{% ic %}{% if forloop.last %}
| | | {% if current_account.liability_or_income %}{{ -1$0 | currency }}{% else %}{{ $0 | currency }}{% endif %}*{% endif %}{% endic %}{% endfori %}

Try it with this code @Andrew :

|----------80%--------|---------20%--------:+{% for detail in current_account.details %}
|{{detail.custom.title}}|{% input detail.custom.extra_value as:currency%}{% endfor %} 

That way, your input variable isn’t linked to the details of your account (unless if that is the purpose: updating in the text so the amount will be changed too in the detail of the account, which is dangerous I think - but technically possible though).

@sven

I’m still having te problem with the huge letters in my begeleidend schrijven. Could you have a look at this ? Thx in advance.

This is my code i’m using…

{% capture kantoor %}{% t"Bredene|Veldegem" %}{% endcapture %}
font size = “7”> {% input custom.some.kantoor as:select options:kantoor option_values:‘Bredene|Veldegem’%}, {{‘today’ | date: ‘%d %B %Y’ }}
font size = “7”> Onze ref: {% input custom.some.onzeref %}
font size = “7”> Uw ref: {% input custom.some.uwref %}

@sven

Could you already have a look to my post from 5d ago ?

Thx in advance.

Hi @Andrew,

I checked it but couldn’t find anything… I need to check with someone of the develop team what’s causing this.

@Tim couldn’t find a reason other that we only implement it in styles perhaps?

@sven

I didn’t got an answer yet to this … Could you have a look ? thx !

Hello @Andrew,

A developer is gonna look at it.

We’ll keep you in check.

Hi @andrew, for now the “font size” tag is not taken into account in the user interface. That’s why you see this strange behaviour. We have no plans yet to change this behaviour, but to make it easy for the user in the interface, and to still have it in the export, you could put the content between {% ic %} end {% nic %} tags.

For example:

{% nic %}<font size = "7">{% endnic %}
{% input custom.some.kantoor as:select options:kantoor option_values:'Bredene|Veldegem'%}, {{'today' | date: '%d %B %Y' }}
{% nic %}</font>{% endnic %}

This will cause the font tag to only appear in the export mode.

@Tim @sven

With this my problem is solved. Our ‘begeleidend schrijven’ now fully operates…

Thx for the help !!

Awesome, glad that we could be of help :thumbsup: