Document 'bedrijfsparameters' (own design)

Hello,

We want to make our own document instead of using ‘bedrijfsparameters’ because we want to use some other information in our document.

I’ve tried this yesterday but I have a few problems.

• Is it possible to receive the date of foundation from AdminIS into my document?
  • I’ve used ‘input custom.soms.thing as selected option’ twice in my document for 2 different things but
    when I fill in the second one, the first one also changes. What did I do wrong?
  • In the second input selected option (bestuurders…), all the directors are visible, but is it possible to also
    see their position in the company? Link from AdminIS?

Thank you.

My template :

{% stripnewlines %}
{::font size=“m”}BEDRIJFSPARAMETERS VAN DE VENNOOTSCHAP{:/font}
{% newline %}
{% endstripnewlines %}

{% stripnewlines %}
{% newline %}
{::font size=“xl”} {{ company.name }} {{ company_form }}{:/font}
{% endstripnewlines %}

{% stripnewlines %}
|Oprichtingsdatum:|{% input period.custom.some.thing %}
{% newline %}
|{% input custom.some.thing as:select options:“Kapitaal|Onbeschikbare inbreng” %}:|{% input custom.additional.explanation as:text placeholder:"" %} EURO
{% newline %}
|Rechtsvorm:|{{ company.company_form }}
{% newline %}
|Adres:|{{ company.street }}, {{ company.city }} ( {{ company.country }} )
{% newline %}
|Ondernemingsnummer:|{{ company.vat_identifier }}
{% newline %}
|Ondernemingsrechtbank:|{{ rpr_naam }}

{% comment %}Show the correct RPR{% endcomment %}
{% assign courts_array = “31;Brussel, Franstalige|32;Brussel, Nederlandstalige|3;Antwerpen, afdeling Antwerpen|10;Antwerpen, afdeling Hasselt|17;Antwerpen, afdeling Mechelen|25;Antwerpen, afdeling Tongeren|27;Antwerpen, afdeling Turnhout|30;Eupen|5;Gent, afdeling Brugge|7;Gent, afdeling Dendermonde|9;Gent, afdeling Gent|12;Gent, afdeling Ieper|13;Gent, afdeling Kortrijk|22;Gent, afdeling Oostende|23;Gent, afdeling Oudenaarde|29;Gent, afdeling Veurne|14;Leuven|4;Liège, afdeling Arlon|8;Liège, afdeling Dinant|11;Liège, afdeling Huy|15;Liège, afdeling Liège|16;Liège, afdeling Marche-en-Famenne|19;Liège, afdeling Namur|20;Liège, afdeling Neufchâteau|28;Liège, afdeling Verviers|6;Hainaut, afdeling Charleroi|18;Hainaut, afdeling Mons|26;Hainaut, afdeling Tournai|21;Waals-Brabant, afdeling Nijvel” | split:"|" %}

{% comment %}the string value RPR is pushed to company.custom.rpr.name while the XBRL code is to company.custom.rpr.naam{% endcomment %}
{% assign full_name_rpr = company.custom.rpr.name %}
{% assign code_rpr = company.custom.rpr.naam %}

{% comment %}RPR from the dropdown is shown, otherwise the string is shown{% endcomment %}
{% if code_rpr == blank %}
{% assign rpr_naam = full_name_rpr %}
{% else %}
{% if code_rpr != blank %}
{% for court in courts_array %}
{% assign court_array = court | split:";" %}
{% assign code = court_array[0] %}
{% assign name = court_array[1] %}

{% if INT(code_rpr) == INT(code) %}
    {% assign rpr_naam = name %}
    {% break %}
  {% endif %}
{% endfor %}

{% endif %}
{% endif %}
{% if rpr_naam != blank %}
{% assign rpr_naam = rpr_naam | prepend:"RPR. " %}
{% endif %}

{{ rpr_naam }}

{% newline %} |{% input custom.some.thing as:select options:"Bestuurder|Zaakvoerder|Bestuurders|Zaakvoerders" %}:|{{ active_directors_bookyear | split:";" % }} {% assign active_directors_bookyear = period.directors.active_as_director %} {% for person in active_directors_bookyear %} {{ person.name }}
{% endfor %}

{% endstripnewlines %}

Hi @Nadja ,

Nice to see you are developing your own template! Of course we will try to support you as much as possible via our Community.

Please find our feedback below:

• Is it possible to receive the date of foundation from AdminIS into my document?

This should be included in the database variable company.custom.establishment.date. However, this is only added in the latest version of the sync. If you are not working on the latest version, it could be that this information is not yet synced.

• I’ve used input custom.some.thing as selected option twice in my document for 2 different things but when I fill in the second one, the first one also changes. What did I do wrong?

When creating variables (database or local variables) it is important that these have a unique name. In this case, it’s important the namespace and/or key of the inputfield are different. When these are the same, you simply overwrite the data that was already selected when you change the option in one of the two dropdowns. Also, from a code perspective we would recommend using more descriptive namespaces and keys instead of ‘some’ and ‘thing’. This will only improve the readability and maintainability of your code.

• In the second input selected option (bestuurders…), all the directors are visible, but is it possible to also see their position in the company? Link from AdminIS?

What do you exactly mean with ‘position in the company’? The array already contains the directors, so could you elaborate on what other information is it that you need?

Some more information of what is available in the drops in Silverfin can be found here: CASE: overview legal data from Silverfin templates

As a final note, when looking into your template code, I notice that you are using pipes | throughout your code, however you code is missing a table definition. Could be a copy-pasting error, but just to be sure, if you want your template lay-out to be fixed, also include table headers like this |----|----+

Hope this helps!

If you have other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Kind regards,
Robin

Hi Robin,

Thank you for your answer!
I’m sorry for my questions but I need this document very soon and I don’t have the time to learn everything by myself at this moment.

• company.custom.establishment.date.
    This works!
    But the date is 2021-03-03, is there any possibility to receive 03 maart 2021? Or not? Or 03/03/2021?

• Is it possible to receive the amount of ‘capital’ / ‘contribution not available excluding capital’ into
    my document? Sync general ledger in silverfin? Or is there a list of variables possible sync AdminIS?

• Input custom.some.thing as selected option
    Thanks!
    But maybe I can receive the name of the used general ledger in Silverfin? Instead of using a drop to
    choose? If not, no problem.

• Position in the company, what I mean is for example :
    Voorzitter rvb NAME 1, represented by NAME x
    Gedelegeerd bestuurder NAME 2, represented by NAME y
    Bestuurder NAME 3, represented by NAME Z

Both by sync AdminIS? Any possibility?
    I see in your info case : {{ person.custom.represented_by_name }} ? But do I need something more to
    get this after the NAME 1, 2, 3? I’ve tried bus I’ve failed.

• What do you mean with the template lay-out? I don’t see any problems in my preview? I did’t use
    the table definition in my template.

Thank you !!

Hi @Nadja,

Please find my feedback on your questions below:

• You can add a filter to determine in what format the date should be shown. To get 03 maart 2021 you will need to use this filter:
    {{ company.custom.establishment.date | date:"%d %B %Y"}}
    You can find a list of all usable date formats on our documentation page: Date and time

• To get the amount of capital / contribution not available excluding capital you could just refer to the account number on which that would be booked in Silverfin. For example {{ #10 | currency }}. This is currently not part of the admin sync.

• You could retrieve the name of a certain account in Silverfin by using somehting like this {% assign capital_account = period.accounts | range:"100000" %} {{ capital_account.name }}

• The function of a person can be accessed using the following code: {{ person.custom.function_title }}

• To have a fixed template layout you will need to add a table definition. This case provides a useful example of different table structures you can use.

Hope this helps you!

If you have other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out again on the community!

Kind regards,
Kimberly

Hi Kimberly,

With some help from the communty, I added a table structure, see below :

Issues:

1. My export doesn’t show version table A?
  2. The function of the director is correct in Admin but it doesn’t always appear in the template.
    Why can I see it perfectly in 1 case en not in another one?
  3. I only want to see the active directors in this bookyear.
    When a director had quit in 2020, I don’t want him to see in document bookyear 2021.
    I think I need to use the ‘active_directors_bookyear’ again instead? What, where do I have to change ?
  4. Company, represented by person works perfectly. The problem is that this is also shown in case of a
    natural person instead of a company. In that case it’s not necessary to see ‘represented by’.
    Can you help me ??

{% stripnewlines %}
{% newline %}

{% endstripnewlines %}

{% stripnewlines %}
|Oprichtingsdatum:|{{ company.custom.establishment.date | date:"%d %B %Y"}}
{% newline %}
|Inbreng/kapitaal:|{{ -#100000-#111900-#110900| currency }} {{ custom.revenue.value }} EURO
{% newline %}
{% newline %}
{% newline %}
{% newline %}

{% assign courts_array = “31;Brussel, Franstalige|32;Brussel, Nederlandstalige|3;Antwerpen, afdeling Antwerpen|10;Antwerpen, afdeling Hasselt|17;Antwerpen, afdeling Mechelen|25;Antwerpen, afdeling Tongeren|27;Antwerpen, afdeling Turnhout|30;Eupen|5;Gent, afdeling Brugge|7;Gent, afdeling Dendermonde|9;Gent, afdeling Gent|12;Gent, afdeling Ieper|13;Gent, afdeling Kortrijk|22;Gent, afdeling Oostende|23;Gent, afdeling Oudenaarde|29;Gent, afdeling Veurne|14;Leuven|4;Liège, afdeling Arlon|8;Liège, afdeling Dinant|11;Liège, afdeling Huy|15;Liège, afdeling Liège|16;Liège, afdeling Marche-en-Famenne|19;Liège, afdeling Namur|20;Liège, afdeling Neufchâteau|28;Liège, afdeling Verviers|6;Hainaut, afdeling Charleroi|18;Hainaut, afdeling Mons|26;Hainaut, afdeling Tournai|21;Waals-Brabant, afdeling Nijvel” | split:"|" %}

{% comment %}the string value RPR is pushed to company.custom.rpr.name while the XBRL code is to company.custom.rpr.naam{% endcomment %}

{% comment %}RPR from the dropdown is shown, otherwise the string is shown{% endcomment %}
{% else %}

{% break %}
  {% endif %}
{% endfor %}

{% endif %}
{% endif %}
{% endif %}

{{ rpr_naam }}

{% endstripnewlines %}

_Bestuur_:
{% comment %}have the GREY header in INPUT, while having the BLACK LINE header in export{% endcomment %} {% comment %}GREY header{% endcomment %} {% stripnewlines %} {% newline %} |Bestuurder(s) / Zaakvoerder(s) |Functie |Begin mandaat |Einde mandaat {% newline %} |:----25%----: |:----25%----: |:----25%----: |:----25%----: {% ic %}#{% endic %} {% comment %}shows GREY header in INPUT mode{% endcomment %} {% nic %}+{% endnic %}{% comment %}shows BLACK LINE header in OUTPUT mode{% endcomment %} {% newline %} |- |- |- |-

{% for director in period.directors%}
{% assign words = director.name
{% assign lastname = “” %}
{% assign person_first_name = “” %}
{% assign current_signature = “” %}
{% for word in words %}
{% if forloop.last %} {% comment %}correct for syncs like adminis{% endcomment %}
{% assign person_first_name = word %}
{% else %}
{% assign lastname = lastname | append:" " | append:word %}
{% endif %}
{% endfor %}
{% newline %}
{% if director.custom.first_name == blank and director.custom.last_name == blank %}
{% assign current_signature = director.name %}
{% elsif director.custom.first_name == blank and director.custom.last_name != blank %}
{% assign current_signature = current_signature | append:person_first_name | append:" " | append:director.custom.last_name %}
{% elsif director.custom.first_name != blank and director.custom.last_name == blank %}
{% assign current_signature = current_signature | append:director.custom.first_name | append:" " | append:lastname %}
{% else %}
{% assign current_signature = current_signature | append:director.custom.first_name | append:" " | append:director.custom.last_name %}
{% endif %}
|{{ current_signature }}{% if director.custom.type ==“legal” %} met als vaste vertegenwoordiger {{ director.custom.represented_by_name }}{% endif %}
|{{ director.custom.function_title }}
|{{ director.director_start_date | date:"%d/%m/%Y" }}
|{{ director.director_end_date | date:"%d/%m/%Y" }}
{% endfor %}

{% endstripnewlines %}

Thank you !!

Hi Kimberly,

I changed my template, I think my actieve directors now work perfectly? Can you check?
I only have these questions left :

1. My export doesn’t show version table A?
  2. Company, represented by person works perfectly. The problem is that this is also shown in case of a
    natural person instead of a company. In that case it’s not necessary to see ‘represented by’.

Can you help me?

I changed my template into :

{% stripnewlines %}

{% newline %}

{% endstripnewlines %}

{% stripnewlines %}

{% newline %}

|Inbreng/kapitaal:|{{ -#100000-#111900-#110900| currency }} {{ custom.revenue.value }} EURO

{% newline %}

{% newline %}

{% newline %}

{% newline %}

{% else %}

{% break %}

{% endif %}

{% endfor %}

{% endif %}

{% endif %}

{% endif %}

{{ rpr_naam }}

{% endstripnewlines %}

Bestuur:

{% stripnewlines %}

{% newline %}

|Bestuurder(s) / Zaakvoerder(s)

|Functie

|Begin mandaat

|Einde mandaat

{% newline %}

|:----25%----:

{% ic %}#{% endic %} {% comment %}shows GREY header in INPUT mode{% endcomment %}

{% nic %}+{% endnic %}{% comment %}shows BLACK LINE header in OUTPUT mode{% endcomment %}

{% newline %}

|-

|-

|-

|-

{{ active_directors_bookyear | split:";" % }}

{% assign active_directors_bookyear = period.directors.active_as_director %}

{% for director in active_directors_bookyear%}

{% for word in words %}

{% if forloop.last %} {% comment %}correct for syncs like adminis{% endcomment %}

{% else %}

{% endif %}

{% endfor %}

{% newline %}

{% if director.custom.first_name == blank and director.custom.last_name == blank %}

{% elsif director.custom.first_name == blank and director.custom.last_name != blank %}

{% assign current_signature = current_signature | append:person_first_name | append:" " | append:director.custom.last_name %}

{% elsif director.custom.first_name != blank and director.custom.last_name == blank %}

{% assign current_signature = current_signature | append:director.custom.first_name | append:" " | append:lastname %}

{% else %}

{% assign current_signature = current_signature | append:director.custom.first_name | append:" " | append:director.custom.last_name %}

{% endif %}

|{{ current_signature }}{% if director.custom.type ==“legal” %} met als vaste vertegenwoordiger {{ director.custom.represented_by_name }}{% endif %}

{% endfor %}

{% endstripnewlines %}

Hi @Nadja,

I think indeed only showing the active directors is working right now. If you need additional information on that topic there is a case available on the community here .

If you want the “company, represented by person” only to be shown in case of a legal person you’ll have to use an if-statement that checks if the person is a legal person or not.

Right now in your code there is already the following if-statement:
{% if director.custom.type ==“legal” %} met als vaste vertegenwoordiger {{ director.custom.represented_by_name }}{% endif %}

You probably got this from the Silverfin bedrijfsparameters template, where we have a checkbox named person.custom.type to check if it is a legal person or not. This is not information that comes through via the sync. We do create a default for that checkbox depending on if person.custom.represented_by_name is blank or not.

There is another database value that you could try using to check if it is a legal person or not that came available in an update of the administration sync: person.custom.organisation_form. If that doesn’t work you might also have to create a checkbox in your template to check if it is a legal person or not similar to what we have in the Silverfin template.

Your other question " 1. My export doesn’t show version table A?" is a bit unclear to me at the moment. Could you let us know what exactly is not showing in export?

Kind regards,
Kimberly

Hi Kimberly,

I looked around in the community en found this :

{% if director.custom.represented_by_name != blank %}
{% assign default_type = “legal” %}
{% else %}
{% assign default_type = “nature” %}
{% endif %}

{% assign type = director.custom.type | default:default_type %}

{% if type == “legal” %} met als vaste vertegenwoordiger {{ director.custom.represented_by_name }}{% endif %}

Now it’s working … I think :slight_smile:

My other question.
I like to have table A in my export but there is something wrong with my template.
case: table A : CASE: different table structures

My template :
{% stripnewlines %}
{% newline %}

{% endstripnewlines %}

{% stripnewlines %}
{% newline %}
{% newline %}
{% newline %}
{% newline %}
{% newline %}

{% else %}

{% break %}
  {% endif %}
{% endfor %}

{% endif %}
{% endif %}
{% endif %}

{{ rpr_naam }}

{% endstripnewlines %}

_Bestuur_:
{% stripnewlines %} {% newline %} |Bestuurder(s) / Zaakvoerder(s) |Functie |Begin mandaat |Einde mandaat {% newline %} |:----25%----: |:----25%----: |:----25%----: |:----25%----: {% ic %}#{% endic %} {% comment %}shows GREY header in INPUT mode{% endcomment %} {% nic %}+{% endnic %}{% comment %}shows BLACK LINE header in OUTPUT mode{% endcomment %} {% newline %} |- |- |- |- {{ active_directors_bookyear | split:";" % }} {% assign active_directors_bookyear = period.directors.active_as_director %} {% for director in active_directors_bookyear%} {% assign words = director.name {% assign words = director.name {% assign lastname = “” %} {% assign person_first_name = “” %} {% assign current_signature = “” %} {% for word in words %} {% if forloop.last %} {% comment %}correct for syncs like adminis{% endcomment %} {% assign person_first_name = word %} {% else %} {% assign lastname = lastname | append:" " | append:word %} {% endif %} {% endfor %} {% newline %} {% if director.custom.first_name == blank and director.custom.last_name == blank %} {% assign current_signature = director.name %} {% elsif director.custom.first_name == blank and director.custom.last_name != blank %} {% assign current_signature = current_signature | append:person_first_name | append:" " | append:director.custom.last_name %} {% elsif director.custom.first_name != blank and director.custom.last_name == blank %} {% assign current_signature = current_signature | append:director.custom.first_name | append:" " | append:lastname %} {% else %} {% assign current_signature = current_signature | append:director.custom.first_name | append:" " | append:director.custom.last_name %} {% endif %} |{{ current_signature }}{% if director.custom.represented_by_name != blank %} {% assign default_type = "legal" %} {% else %} {% assign default_type = "nature" %} {% endif %} {% assign type = director.custom.type | default:default_type %} {% if type == "legal" %} met als vaste vertegenwoordiger {{ director.custom.represented_by_name }}{% endif %} |{{ director.custom.function_title }} |{{ director.director_start_date | date:"%d/%m/%Y" }} |{{ director.director_end_date | date:"%d/%m/%Y" }} {% endfor %}

{% endstripnewlines %}

Hi @Nadja,

The table format that you have in input view is showing differently in export because of this code:

{% ic %}#{% endic %}

This is because the ic tags are only rendered in input mode. If you remove those tags you would see the same format when previewing your table.

Unrelated to the above, I have noticed that you have a syntax error here:

{% assign words = director.name {% assign words = director.name {% assign lastname = “” %} 

You need to close the logic syntax %} before opening a new one {%, you were also not using the right quotation marks "". The correct line of code would be:

{% assign words = director.name %}
{% assign lastname = "" %} 

Best,
Borja

Hi Borja,

I don’t understand.
If I remove these tags I don’t get the table that I want. I want the GREY header (not the black)

I used the “case: different table structures” where someone explained :

{% comment %}have the GREY header in INPUT, while having the BLACK LINE header in export{% endcomment %}
{% comment %}GREY header{% endcomment %}
{% stripnewlines %}
| Header A
| Header B
| Header C
| Header D
{% newline %}
{% ic %}#{% endic %} {% comment %}shows GREY header in INPUT mode{% endcomment %}
{% nic %}+{% endnic %}{% comment %}shows BLACK LINE header in OUTPUT mode{% endcomment %}
{% newline %}
| content
| content
| content
| content
{% endstripnewlines %}

Why do I have to remove these tags?
My template :

{% comment %}have the GREY header in INPUT, while having the BLACK LINE header in export{% endcomment %}
{% comment %}GREY header{% endcomment %}
{% stripnewlines %}
{% newline %}
|Bestuurder(s) / Zaakvoerder(s)
|Functie
|Begin mandaat
|Einde mandaat
{% newline %}
{% newline %}

-
-
-
{{ active_directors_bookyear

{% assign active_directors_bookyear = period.directors.active_as_director %}
{% for director in active_directors_bookyear%}
{% for word in words %}
{% else %}
{% endif %}
{% endfor %}
{% newline %}
{% else %}
{% endif %}
|{{ current_signature }}{% if director.custom.represented_by_name != blank %}
{% assign default_type = “legal” %}
{% else %}
{% assign default_type = “nature” %}
{% endif %}
{% assign type = director.custom.type | default:default_type %}
{% if type == “legal” %} met als vaste vertegenwoordiger {{ director.custom.represented_by_name }}{% endif %}
{% endfor %}

{% endstripnewlines %}

I already have tried different things like GREY header in OUTPUT … but it doesn’t work.

Hi @Nadja,

Unfortunately you won’t get the grey headers in export (only on preview mode) as this is not currently supported. The purpose of that table in export is to show all borders in the cells.

This is what you see in preview:

This is the result in export:

What this Case is explaining is how to have the table format with the # in input whilst avoiding showing all borders in export.

Hope this is clear now.

Best,
Borja

Hi Borja,

OK. Thank you.

What do I have to do to get the black borders? In my export I don’t have any borders (not grey / not black), I have only 1 black line. (like tabel C).

Hi @Nadja,

You need to remove the {% ic %} tags so # instead of {% ic %}#{% endic %}

Best,
Borja