Document 'bedrijfsparameters' (own design)

Hi @Nadja,

I think indeed only showing the active directors is working right now. If you need additional information on that topic there is a case available on the community here .

If you want the “company, represented by person” only to be shown in case of a legal person you’ll have to use an if-statement that checks if the person is a legal person or not.

Right now in your code there is already the following if-statement:
{% if director.custom.type ==“legal” %} met als vaste vertegenwoordiger {{ director.custom.represented_by_name }}{% endif %}

You probably got this from the Silverfin bedrijfsparameters template, where we have a checkbox named person.custom.type to check if it is a legal person or not. This is not information that comes through via the sync. We do create a default for that checkbox depending on if person.custom.represented_by_name is blank or not.

There is another database value that you could try using to check if it is a legal person or not that came available in an update of the administration sync: person.custom.organisation_form. If that doesn’t work you might also have to create a checkbox in your template to check if it is a legal person or not similar to what we have in the Silverfin template.

Your other question " 1. My export doesn’t show version table A?" is a bit unclear to me at the moment. Could you let us know what exactly is not showing in export?

Kind regards,
Kimberly