Documents - {{company.custom.rpr.name}}

Bonjour,
Nous sommes entrain de traduire nos modèles de rapports & procès-verbaux vers le néerlandais.
J’ai créé une société TEST en néerlandais (dont notamment les Bedrijfsparameters).

Concernant le champ {{company.custom.rpr.name}}, mes rapports me reprennent un autre R.P.R. que celui mentionné dans mes Bedrijfsparameters.
Je ne comprends pas où il va chercher cette donnée.

Pourriez-vous vérifier? C’est le dossier TEST BVBA MET VERLIES.
Le problème se pose dans les Documents dans l’en-tête avec les coordonnées de l’entreprise.

Je pense que Silverfin a gardé en mémoire une ancienne donnée mais je ne sais pas où la modifier…

{{company.name | upcase}}
{%if period.custom.articles.civil_company == ‘true’ %}Burgelijke vennootschap met handelsvorm {% endif %}{{company.company_form}}
{{company.street}}
{{company.city}}

R.P.R. {{company.custom.rpr.name}} {{company.vat_identifier}}

Merci d’avance,

Hi @s.devers,

Seems to me there once was a variable {{company.custom.rpr.name}}, which you filled with a value (f.i. GENT).
Now, if you delete that template where that value was stored in that variable, the variable {{ company.custom.rpr.name }} will not be deleted. It is indeed stored, and “attached” to the company-drop.

If you want to delete a variable, you’ll have to delete only the value of that variable with the trashcan.

Could this be the issue?
Otherwise, you can just create a new template like
{% input company.custom.rpr.name %} and then, you’ll be able to delete the value of the variable (or give a new value).
So, you can say that once a variable is created (by adding a value into it), you can’t delete the variable itself, only its value.

Hope I understood your question; my French could be better though :neutral_face:

1 Like

Thanks Sven,

Indeed by creating a new document with just this variable, I managed to erase it.

It is a bit confusing that Silverfin keeps in memory elements that no longer exist…

Bests regards,