Forecast growth per year and actuals previous years

Hi Sam,

The actuals of the previous years must remain actuals without growth rate addition.
If you choose the year 2017 then it goes well.
However, if for example, you choose the year 2015, it is not good.
The growth percentage is also added to 2016 and 2017, while these should remain as actuals without a addup growth percentage.

The idea of the forecast is to calculate the future years from the actual turnover of the most recent full year (currently 2017).
However, it may occur that not 5 future years are needed in the calculation but that only 4 or 3 or 2 or 1 future year is needed for the calculation of the value.
The starting point for the calculation of the forecast is always the most recent full year, at the moment that is the year 2017.
As for example, you choose the year 2015 than you want to see the actuals for 2015, 2016 and 2017 on the screen and the forecast revenues of 2018, 2019 and 2020.

Do you know a way to change the code so that it works as we want.

Thank you.

{% assign growth_perc = 1.02 %}

{% assign revenue = period.accounts | range:“70” %}

| Description |{% if start_date == end_date %}{{ start_date }}{% else %}{{start_date}} - {{end_date}}{% endif %}{% for i in (1…5) %} | {{ INT(start_date+i) }}{% endfor %}
|------------|----------|----------{% for i in (0…4) %}|----------{% endfor %}+
|Revenue | {{ -1revenue | currency }} {% for i in (0…4) %}| {{ -1growth_percrevenue | currency }} {% assign revenue = growth_percrevenue %} {% endfor %}

I have to come back on that one. Could you also post the other question you had concerning the totals in the community? :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Sam