Hyperlink to new review workflow

Our approval / review proces is guided by a template. This template is based upon the different steps in the preparation, review and filing proces. From this template we created hyperlinks to the templates that need to be reviewed. Partners need to be able to have an helicopter overview and review without to many clicks. For them the new Workflow Review screen is the most appropriate way to do this. So we want to add a hyperlink from our approval template to the Workflow Review screen. How do we do this? Can we build a link that opens the screen directly in a new tab? We want to use this for the Biztax Review. Thanks!

Hi @Nath

Welcome to the community and thank you for your great question!

Apologies for the late reply, but I had to inquire about this myself.
Unfortunately, I’ll have to disappoint you as it’s currently not possible to build a link to the workflow review screen. From your case description I can definitely see the value in having this, so I’m bringing this up with our developers.

I’ll keep you posted!

Thanks for you answer! Any update yet? Kind regards

Hi @Nath

Turns out that implementing this would be much more complicated than I anticipated. Given the long list of other priorities, I honestly don’t see this happening anytime soon. :disappointed:
Sorry for getting your hopes up…