Is een Export Stijl naam gekend / beschikbaar in een tekst sjaboon

Beste,
Een tekst sjabloon kan gebruikt worden in meerdere afdruk bundels, kan je afhankelijk van de export bundel het tekst sjabloon gaan beïnvloeden ? Voorbeeld door een IF in te bouwen als de stijl een bepaalde naam heeft.

A document template can be used in multiple print bundles, can you influence the document template depending on the export bundle? Example by using an IF statement when the Style name is like a predefined text.

Hello @Katrien,

Mostly, this is done on office level by creating a certain print bundle and add a certain text template in it. Done manually.

But perhaps you could give an example; is it a part of a certain text template that has to be displayed (or not) with a certain print bundle?

Indeed,
If I add the document made from the template to bundel 1 I need a extra clause in it.
If added to bundel 2 the extra claus must be hidden.
I know i can duplicate the document template, but that means I have to maintain the two documents (keep them in sync) and that is very dangerous…

I’m gonna trigger @Tim for this, because we’ll need a variable for the name of an export.

But I’m just wondering: why can’t we look at the financial data to trigger a part of text, or not? @Katrien