Reconciliation templates in a report (export)

Hi,

I have built a reconciliation template with an overview over shareholders and their data. Everything works fine, but when I insert this template into a report, only blank pages are shown.

Any ideas why this is the case?

Thanks!

By the way, the aim here is to export this template to a PDF

Forgot to fill in the virtual account number perhaps? @Bart_Verhaeghe

That’s the only thing I can think of…

Hi Sven,

OK Thanks! I’ll give it a try.

Does the number have to conform to certain standards? Or is ‘100’ good enough?

If you set ‘100’ then it means it’ll be exported as an asset-account.

If you want it as a reconciliation, better put a range that starts with ‘8’ @Bart_Verhaeghe

1 Like

Hi Sven,

We tried this with the virtual account number 800000 and it didn’t work.

Is this because of the number or are there other possible explanations?

Thanks!

Hey @Bart_Verhaeghe,

Then it can only be related to the detail text of the bundle (style). Is there something like this present?

{% for account_or_text in export.selected_accounts_and_reconciliation_texts.8 %}

{% if account_or_text.is_account %}

{% if forloop.first %}
{% if new_page %}{% newpage account_or_text.preferred_orientation %}{% endif %}{% assign new_page = true %}
{% changeorientation account_or_text.preferred_orientation %}
{::group}
# <font size="16">{% t "Fiscale toelichting" %}</font>
{% else %}
{% endif %}

|------------|------15%------:+{{export.highlight_alt_bg_color}}
| <font color="{{export.highlight_alt_text_color}}"><font color="{{export.highlight_alt_text_color}}">{{ account_or_text.number }} {{ account_or_text.name }}</font></font> | <font color="{{export.highlight_alt_text_color}}">{{ account_or_text.value | currency }}</font>

{{ account_or_text.rendered_template }}

<br>

{:/group}

{% else %}

{% if forloop.first %}
{% if new_page %}{% newpage account_or_text.preferred_orientation %}{% endif %}{% assign new_page = true %}
# <font size="16">{% t "Fiscale toelichting" %}</font>
{% else %}
{% endif %}

|--------+{{export.highlight_alt_bg_color}}
|<font color="{{export.highlight_alt_text_color}}">{{ account_or_text.name }}</font>

<br>

{% endif %}

{% endfor %} 

you can find this in the Advanced Settings of a style (section “detail text”). As you can see in the code, it’ll take all templates marked with the number 8.

Could you check that perhaps?

Hi Sven,

When I go to ‘Styles’, I can’t find the ‘Advanced settings’. Is there a screenshot available (or a small film) on how I can find this code?

Thanks!

Here you go @Bart_Verhaeghe:

you should be able to see that, but you need to click on a style first.

OK Thank you Sven … And where can I find the detail text and the code (could you again send me a screenshot please)?

@Bart_Verhaeghe,

Scroll down in that page. See an example:

Sven, I looked at this and I don’t think there’s anything selected here for reconciliation templates. Could this be correct?

You need the part of “detail text” @Bart_Verhaeghe but it seems that we’ve restricted that from regular user.

If you clicked on a style, you can change the word “edit” in the URL to “advanced” and you should be able to see it. Can you try again?
Sorry for the back-and-forth :see_no_evil:

Sven,

This doesn’t work. The URL is ‘https://live.getsilverfin.com/f/226/export_configurations/597/edit_template_hash’ and when I change ‘edit’ to ‘advanced’, I get an error ‘page not found’.

Can you change that last part completely to “Advanced”?

OK, now I get the code examples:

Under detail text, I’ve got the following code (which, I think, is exactly the same as the code you mentioned before).

{% for account_or_text in export.selected_accounts_and_reconciliation_texts.8 %}

{% if account_or_text.is_account %}

{% if forloop.first %}
# <font size="16">Fiscale toelichting</font>
{% else %}
{% endif %}

|------------|------15%------:+{{export.highlight_alt_bg_color}}
| <font color="{{export.highlight_alt_text_color}}"><font color="{{export.highlight_alt_text_color}}">{{ account_or_text.number }} {{ account_or_text.name }}</font></font> | <font color="{{export.highlight_alt_text_color}}">{{ account_or_text.value | currency }}</font>

<br>

{% else %}

{% if forloop.first %}
# <font size="16">Fiscale toelichting</font>
{% else %}
{% endif %}

|--------+{{export.highlight_alt_bg_color}}
|<font color="{{export.highlight_alt_text_color}}">{{ account_or_text.name }}</font>

<br>

{% endif %}

{% endfor %}

@Bart_Verhaeghe,

You can start a chat to our Silverfin helpdesk support so we can get a link to the company where this presents itself.
That way we can investigate with an example.

So sorry for the delay in our support.

Should be fixed now by adding a virtual account number as explained here: