Result tags tables at the bottom of "Algemene bedrijfsgegevens'

Hi there

Is it possible to receive the result tag of the tables at the bottom of "Algemene bedrijfsgegevens’ in the corporate tax module? (Overgedragen verliezen, DBI and IA)
Is it possible to receive the code?

Kind regards
Sam

Hi Sam

Here is a list of all the results that you can find in this template: General company details.

Could you explain in more detail which values you would need exactly from these tables? Then we can highlight them in the list or look into adding them if they’re missing.

Kind regards
Wouter

Hi Thanks for the list but I’d like to have a result tag for each table as a whole, if possible.

Kind regards
Sam

Hey Sam

I asked further internally about this and unfortunately we’re not adding new results to the Corporate Tax templates at this time, so only the values mentioned in the list will be available for the near future.

In general, we also try to avoid placing entire tables in result tags since this doesn’t work very well together with insights.

In case we do add new results for the Corporate Tax templates, these lists will be updated.

Kind regards
Wouter

Hi

I don’t mind taken over the cells one by one then. Do those cells have any defaults? Or can I just use the custom variables of every cell (since they don’t all have a result tag)?

Kind regards
Sam