Template text - text - text - amount

Were am i going wrong?? I just want to have 4 colums, text - text - text - amount
can you help me?

{% fori detail in current_account.details %}{% if forloop.first %}
|--------------25%-----------------||--------------25%-----------------|--------------------25%-----------|------5%------|-------20%--------:+{% endif %}
|{% input detail.custom.title placeholder:'titel' %}|{% input detail.custom.title placeholder:'Omschrijving' %}| {% ic %}{% input detail.custom.text as:text size:mini placeholder:'extra info' %}{% endic %}{% nic %}{{ detail.custom.text | multiline_table}}{% endnic %}|{% input detail.custom.doc as:file %}|{% if forloop.last %}{% endif %}{% if current_account.liability_or_income %}{% $0+input detail.custom.value as:n_currency placeholder:'waarde' %}{% else %}{% $0+input detail.custom.value as:currency placeholder:'waarde' %}{% endif %}{% ic %}{% if forloop.last %}
|       |        |   |    |**{% if current_account.liability_or_income %}{{ -1*$0 | currency }}{% else %}{{ $0 | currency }}{% endif %}**{% endif %}{% endic %}{% endfori %}

Hi @StijnDePrins,

I think few things can be changed:

1. in the first two columns you put the same variable twice: detail.custom.title, probably the best thing to do is to change the second column where you again have {% input detail.custom.title placeholder:'Omschrijving' %} and change it to {% input detail.custom.description placeholder:'Omschrijving' %}, so using the key description instead of title (of course you can choose whatever you want as key, but this seems appropriate
  2. The third column is a text box, do you want that to be a text box? If not, you can remove as:text from that field
  3. If you don’t want the file at all, you can just remove |{% input detail.custom.doc as:file %} alltogether.

(If you copy paste code, it becomes nicer by putting 3 backticks (`) before and after it, I changed that in your original post, I hope you don’t mind).