Layout - columns

Hello
Can someone please help me with this issue ?
The data below the line don’t result in equal columns with the description above the line.
Thanks in advance

{% t= “Rek.nr.” fr:“Num. compte” en:“Account nr” %}
{% t= “Rek. omschrijving” fr:“Description du compte” en:" Account description" %}
{% t= “Totaal bedrag” fr:“Montant total” en:“Total amount” %}
{% t= “Omschrijving” fr:“Description” en:“Description” %}
{% t= “Totaal aantal” fr:“Nombre total” en:“Total amount” %}
{% t= “Bedrag” fr:“Montant” en:“amount” %}
{% t= “Totaal” fr:“Total” en:“Total” %}

|:-----10%-----|:-----------------------:|—15%—|–15%—|----15%—|----15%—|------+
|{% t “Polisnummer” %}|{% t “Omschrijving” %}|{% t “Periode van” %}|{% t “Periode tot” %}|{% t “Totaal bedrag” %}|{% t “Pro rata” %}|{% t “Bedrag” %}|{% fori detail in current_account.details %}
|{% input detail.custom.polisnr %}|{% input detail.custom.omschrijving %}|{% assign account = period.accounts | range: detail.custom.rek_nr %}{{account.name}}|{% input detail.custom.datum tot %}|{% input detail.custom.datum tot %}|{% input detail.custom.doc as:file %}| {% input detail.value as:currency %}|{% input detail.custom.transferred_months as:integer%}/{% input detail.custom.total_months as:integer%}|{% if forloop.last %}{%endif %}{%=$1+ detail.value*detail.custom.transferredmonths/detail.custom.total_months | currency %}{% if forloop.last %}_{%endif %}|{% endfori %}
||||||{% t “Totaal” %}| {{ $1 | currency }}{% unexplained current_account.value-$1 %}|

Hello @Nathalie,

Is it possible to post a screenshot of your output too? It will make it easier for me to understand the issue you encounter.

Regards,
Mike

I guess there is something wrong with your screenshot. That’s all I see

Sorry, new attempt :

No problem @Nathalie. Can you try this code and let me know if this works for you?

{% t= "Rek.nr." fr:"Num. compte" en:"Account nr" %}
{% t= "Rek. omschrijving" fr:"Description du compte" en:" Account description" %}
{% t= "Totaal bedrag" fr:"Montant total" en:"Total amount" %}
{% t= "Omschrijving" fr:"Description" en:"Description" %}
{% t= "Totaal aantal" fr:"Nombre total" en:"Total amount" %}
{% t= "Bedrag" fr:"Montant" en:"amount" %}
{% t= "Totaal" fr:"Total" en:"Total" %}

|:-----10%-----|:-----------------------:|---15%---|--15%---|----15%---|----15%---|------+
|{% t "Polisnummer" %}|{% t "Omschrijving" %}|{% t "Periode van" %}|{% t "Periode tot" %}|{% t "Totaal bedrag" %}|{% t "Pro rata" %}|{% t "Bedrag" %}|{% fori detail in current_account.details %}
|{% input detail.custom.polisnr %}|{% input detail.custom.omschrijving %}{% assign account = period.accounts | range: detail.custom.rek_nr %}{{account.name}}|{% input detail.custom.datum tot %}|{% input detail.custom.datum tot %}|{% input detail.custom.doc as:file %}| {% input detail.value as:currency %}|{% input detail.custom.transferred_months as:integer%}/{% input detail.custom.total_months as:integer%}|{% if forloop.last %}{%endif %}{%=$1+ detail.value*detail.custom.transferredmonths/detail.custom.total_months | currency %}{% if forloop.last %}_{%endif %}|{% endfori %}
||||||{% t "Totaal" %}| {{ $1 | currency }}{% unexplained current_account.value-$1 %}|

not yet ok this way… Also totals have chaged

Hmm… Something like that then?

{% t= "Rek.nr." fr:"Num. compte" en:"Account nr" %}
{% t= "Rek. omschrijving" fr:"Description du compte" en:" Account description" %}
{% t= "Totaal bedrag" fr:"Montant total" en:"Total amount" %}
{% t= "Omschrijving" fr:"Description" en:"Description" %}
{% t= "Totaal aantal" fr:"Nombre total" en:"Total amount" %}
{% t= "Bedrag" fr:"Montant" en:"amount" %}
{% t= "Totaal" fr:"Total" en:"Total" %}

|:-----10%-----|:-----------------------:|---15%---|--15%---|----15%---|----15%---|------+
|{% t "Polisnummer" %}|{% t "Omschrijving" %}|{% t "Periode van" %}|{% t "Periode tot" %}|{% t "Totaal bedrag" %}|{% t "Pro rata" %}|{% t "Bedrag" %}|{% fori detail in current_account.details %}
|{% input detail.custom.polisnr %}|{% input detail.custom.omschrijving %}{% assign account = period.accounts | range: detail.custom.rek_nr %}{{account.name}}|{% input detail.custom.datum tot %}|{% input detail.custom.datum tot %}|{% input detail.custom.doc as:file %} {% input detail.value as:currency %}|{% input detail.custom.transferred_months as:integer%}/{% input detail.custom.total_months as:integer%}|{% if forloop.last %}{%endif %}{%=$1+ detail.value*detail.custom.transferredmonths/detail.custom.total_months | currency %}{% if forloop.last %}_{%endif %}|{% endfori %}
|||||{% t "Totaal" %}| {{ $1 | currency }}{% unexplained current_account.value-$1 %}|

Do you want the Total to be under the Total Amount and the result of the total under Pro rata?

Michail
Now is imput not possible. => big red X is popping up on the screen

Total amout should be : 1.000
Pro rata : 8/12
Amount : 666,67
Total : 666,67 (this can appear on an additional line)

Thanks !

The X was my mistake, sorry. I had an extra line at the beginning of my code. I edited my answer. Try it again please and let me know.

Michail

Layout has improved !
In my first version I’ve had some totals, but now it’s zero ?

Additional question hereby => if I want to move the last total, how do I do that ?
Next line by
?

Thanks

I didn’t change anything in your code. I just fixed the layout of it moving some pipes around. If you need to move the Total to the next right, just add one more | in front of {% t "Totaal" %}. If you want to move it to the left, just delete a | in front of it.Your total is 0 because your Bedrag is 0 too. You cannot change the value of bedrag?

Thanks Michail. I’ll try to adjust. I just do not know what you mean by ‘moving some pipes around’.
How can I solve this in the future myself ?

Happy to help you @Nathalie. If you check your code and my final code side by side you will see that the only thing I did was to delete 3 pipes —> |

Two pipes, create a column in markdown and silverfish uses markdown for styling. You can find more info about it in this link https://github.com/GetSilverfin/sf-templates

In order to explain your problem, I will show you what happened in a really simple way.

| P Number | Description | | Date from | Date to | Pro rata | Bedrag |

As you can see, there is an empty column between description and Date from. If you just delete one pipe, this empty column will be gone and all the values will move 1 position to the left.

I hope I helped you. If you need more help don’t hesitate to ask!

Regards,
Michail