The namespace and the key of fields in the annual accounts

I want to read the values of the fields on a template of the annual accounts, but therefore I need the namespace and the key. Is there a easy way that I can consult those names?

Hi Peter,

Could you explain in further detail or give an example of what you are trying to do?

Gary

Hi Gary,

I’m making a template for the “structuurenquête” from the NBB and some values needs to be more detailed (for example: the new investments has to been detailed into type of fixed asset: Furniture, building, cars, …), so I want the user to make details but I want to reconcile the total of the inputs with what is in the annual accounts of previous year.
For assets are the codes 8029 and 8169, so if I can read these values, I can reconcile these with the user input. Same for selling fixed assets.

Peter

As many (but not all) inputs are stored in “result” tags in the templates you could try to use them. You can call them from other reconciliation templates. You can find more info on how to use the result tags here.

To find out what the result tags on a template are, you can use debug mode and then scroll down the page.
There in the “Named results” list you should be able to find the one you need.

Hope this was helpful to you.

Thanks Gary, I knew that we can use result tags, I created a time ago a template to show all the results of a particular template, but apparently for the annual accounts I took the wrong (empty) template and I didn’t saw any results, so I assumed there were none (my mistake) :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I use this template for results because not all templates (from extern partners) are accessible with the debug mode.
But now that I took the correct template, I see the result tags :innocent:

Thanks for the help
Peter