Use {:/group) tag

Hello,

I’m using the {:/group} tag in disclosures but when I do an export it seems that the {:/group} tag is not working properly.

This is the used code:

{% comment %} CLAUSULE D - WIJZIGING CONTROLE{% endcomment %}
{% if period.reconciliations.2018_working_docs_ACC.custom.wijziging_controle.yesno == 1 %}

{% nic %}
{:/group}

{% t “WIJZIGING CONTROLE” %}

{{ period.reconciliations.2018_working_docs_ACC.results.wijziging_controle }}

{{ period.reconciliations.2018_working_docs_ACC.results.wijziging_controle_veld }}

{::group}
{% endnic %}

{% endif %}

{% comment %} CLAUSULE 20: VERMEERDERING WEGENS ONVOLDOENDE VOORAFBETALINGEN {% endcomment %}
{% if period.reconciliations.2018_tax_module.results.increase_tax_data > 0 %}

{% nic %}

{% t “VERMEERDERING WEGENS ONVOLDOENDE VOORAFBETALINGEN” %}

{{ period.reconciliations.2018_working_docs_ACC.results.Voorafbetalingen_algemeen_1 }}

{{ period.reconciliations.2018_working_docs_ACC.results.Voorafbetalingen_algemeen_2 }}

{% endnic %}

{% endif %}

Blockquote

In the export, I have the following:

Normally the text needs to be one block on the same page.

How can I resolve the problem?

Thanks a lot,

Sylvie

Hi @svalais

is this template a permanent text or a reconciliation text?
Group tags behave differently depending on the type of template.

Guessing this may be a permanent text, you need to first open and then close the group tags.
For reconciliation texts it’s the other way around.

{% nic %}
{% comment %} CLAUSULE D - WIJZIGING CONTROLE{% endcomment %}
{% if period.reconciliations.2018_working_docs_ACC.custom.wijziging_controle.yesno == 1 %}

{% t “WIJZIGING CONTROLE” %}

{{ period.reconciliations.2018_working_docs_ACC.results.wijziging_controle }}

{{ period.reconciliations.2018_working_docs_ACC.results.wijziging_controle_veld }}

{% endif %}
{% endnic %}

{% nic %}
{% comment %} CLAUSULE 20: VERMEERDERING WEGENS ONVOLDOENDE VOORAFBETALINGEN {% endcomment %}
{% if period.reconciliations.2018_tax_module.results.increase_tax_data > 0 %}

{% t “VERMEERDERING WEGENS ONVOLDOENDE VOORAFBETALINGEN” %}

{{ period.reconciliations.2018_working_docs_ACC.results.Voorafbetalingen_algemeen_1 }}

{{ period.reconciliations.2018_working_docs_ACC.results.Voorafbetalingen_algemeen_2 }}

{% endif %}
{% endnic %}

Kind regards,
Romy

Hello Romy,

This is a reconciliation text. So I think the code is correct but in the export I have the impression that the system does not take this into account.

Kind regards,

Sylvie

Hi @svalais

Can you try making the following change?

• Replace the individual group tags by both the closing and opening tags everywhere you currently use them in your code

If it still doesn’t group correctly, we’ll need to look at how the export style you’re using deals with grouping in the detail text. Typically we open the group tag in the style, then render the template, which is why you need to start with a closing tag in the template itself. If you can let me know the name of the style you use and the name of the template I’m happy to investigate it further :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Romy

Hi Romy,

Problem is now solved with your solution.

Thanks a lot,

Sylvie