Account template - export - orientation landscape

Hi, our table would be better shown in landscape but we are not able to do this. We use the standard ‘doubtful debtors’ as start to customize ours. We remark {% changeorientation “landscape” %} is mentionned but the export is in portrait.
Can you help us ?
Best regards,
Lieve

Hi @Lieve

can you check the code in the section ‘styles’ (click on the style you used for the export and choose advanced settings). The code in the detail text overrules the {% changeorientation “landscape” %} of the template. It could be that all account templates are pushed to portrait in your Style, by this piece of code {% changeorientation “portrait” %} .

For your info, if you see this code {% changeorientation account_or_text.preferred_orientation %} , this means that templates with more than 7 columns are automatically pushed to landscape.

Kind regards
Sofie

Hi Sophie,

What do you exactly mean with “ check the code in the section ‘styles’ (click on the style you used for the export and choose
advanced settings).”

This is the advanced screen we get :

Portrait or landscape isn’t mentioned here, is it ?

Thanks,

Lieve

Hi @lieve.decru

this is indeed the right place. If you scroll down a little, you will see this:

In the block detail text, the orientation of the account or reconciliation templates is defined.

Kind regards
Sofie

Hi Sofie,

The printscreen I’ve sent is the full screen I see.
Scroll down isn’t possible.

How is overruling the page-orientation possible ?

Kind regards,

Lieve

Oops, @lieve.decru. Seems that I made a little mistake, the liquid code behind the styles can only be seen by our support. Nevertheless, I tested the case in our test environment and the {% changeorientation “landscape” %} worked fine there.

We are now investigating this behaviour more in depth and I hope to give you more information the next day.

Hi Sofie,

A second point about this (detailtext): when using “group”, the word of the “group” instruction is also visible in the export:

image001.jpg

Best regards,

Lieve

Hi @lieve.decru

I checked with our core developers, and indeed, we need to have liquid code in the detail text (style) in order to make the {% changeorientation “landscape” %} work in a template.

Regarding the group-tag, it could be that the order for closing the {:/group} and opening {:group} is not correct.

As those questions become more file-depended, I suggest we take this discussion to our support so we can take a closer look and help you further.

Kind regards
Sofie