Carfleet - result tag car_disallowed missing

Hi there

I’ve noticed that the result tag car_disallowed was present in the past but it’s not available anymore.
I don’t know if someone deleted it by accident or there’s new code for the current fiscal year and you forgot to add, but could you please add this tag. It’s urgent, since it’s breaking our tax forecast package.

Kind regards
Sam
Fintrax

Hi Sam,

I see that the result car_disallowed is still created in part 6 of the fleet template. But, it only gets created when the user selects care type = personenwagen and the CO2 emission is not blank.
Could it be that you are not in that case?

I will investigate if it makes sense to get it out of the if-statement. I keep you posted.

Kind regards
Sofie

FYI: when I’m in Car fleet, I’m seeing a disallowed percentage of 25% but I don’t see any result tag to retrieve that 25%.

Thanks for checking.

Hi @Sofie_Cleemput1

Do you have any updates?

Thanks!
Kind regards

Sam
Fintrax

Hi @Fintrax

Have you already taken a look at this suggestion? When no CO2 is added, the % will not get calculated so no need to put the result-tag out of the if-statements.

Hereunder you can find how to retrieve the result-tags car_disallowed / car , is this what you are looking for? If not, can you specify the case?

Kind regards
Sofie

Hi @Fintrax

can you recheck the use case you had? The result tags are added for TY 20 and all previous tax years.

Kind regards
Sofie

1 Like

Worked like a charm! Thanks!