How to only have the summary of the fleet template and not all the details?

Hi,

I would like to print only the resume and not all the details of the fleet template.

Why? I don’t want to give to a controller the level of details of the fleet (too much details )
I only want to print the summary table above and not all the details of each cars .

Would it be possible to create another own reconciliation template (a copy of our fleet template) but with only the table ‘summary’ Silverfin
the purpose is to fill in and use the standard template of Silverfin but i would have a copy on the side with only the summary table . Example:

And this is the part , i will export in PDF .

How to do this?

Hi @Linda

Could you give me a list of the information you’d exactly need in your custom table?
I’ll then double check if all this data is available as results inside the template so you can extract it into another template.

Kind regards
Wouter

Hi Wouter,

thanks for your reply and help.

I can confirm that the part that wish to be used is exactly the part and info included in the red box of my printscreen.

Kind regards,

Linda

Hi Wouter,

Is there any recent update about the fleet template?

• Can the detail of the fleet be printed to a limited extent (being only the top part - red box in Linda’s example) ?
  • Or can all the linked accounts according to the fleet template be included in the “disallowed expenses” instead of the total amount per car?

Hey @Pascal

Thanks for reaching out!

1. There’s currently no plans to add an option to allow the user to only export the summary table. So you’d need to rebuild that summary table in a separate template and then export that template if you would want to make this possible (all the information you’d need to extract from the Silverfin ‘Fleet’ template should be available to make this possible).
  2. This is currently also not a feature that’s planned to be implemented.

I hope this clears things up and if you have any other questions, I’d be happy to help you further!

Kind regards
Wouter