Insights - check for attachments

We want to create a list of companies in insights based if there is an attachments in a specific field. It concerns the template “Inlichtingen omtrent de aangifte” and the attachments are as show below.

I’ve found the name of the input field (so I think) and these should be “SPECIFIC.INT_STAT_ACCOUNTS” and “SPECIFIC.GENERAL_MEETING”.
When I use thse fields in insights and then let it show all values then in my list I have these columns with brackets wich have a link to the template. So this let me think that I’m using the correct fieldnames.

I then put after the name “.documents” or “.documents.size” wich I thought would give me the number of documents that were uploaded, but then it show nothing.
So are these the correct fieldnames or is there another way to get the results I want?

Hi Peter, and apologies for the late reply.

Silverfin insights can only be generated based on results, not directly on the custom drops. For that reason, I have created a feature request to add those result tags for the input fields that you want to query.

We will let you know as soon as we have further information about this.

Kind regards,
Agustín

Hi again @Peter,

I got some feedback, and it turns out that result tags are already available in the template.

In your case, you could use:

documents_selected_for_int_stat_accounts for “SPECIFIC.INT_STAT_ACCOUNTS”,
documents_selected_for_general_meeting for “SPECIFIC.GENERAL_MEETING”.

Thanks Agustin, I will give it a try this way.

Hi Agustin,

I found some time to test it, but it seems that I don’t get any info from tis tag. I also tried to add “.size” at the end of this tag, but both times the field stays empty, even if there are docs attached.
What kind of type would I receive from this tag? A number of the attachments?, the name(s)?, or something else?

Hi @Peter,

The two results will only contain data on the presence or absence of attachments.
So if a certain attachment is added, the result will be true, if not, it will be set to false.

e.g.

This should normally be enough to allow you to create your required filter.

However, if you would like to have additional data, we will need to create a feature request to add the necessary results.

Kind regards,
Michiel